LC Realty, a boutique real estate firm founded in 2003 by Linda Cinelli, CCIM, CEA, CRS, serves nationally and locally recognized clients, focusing on their businesses and solving their challenges. Cinelli, a premier licensed broker in New Jersey, New York and Florida, is experienced perfecting all aspects of real estate.
Linda Cinelli began in 1989 as a professional Real Estate Broker in Commercial Real Estate and Land Sales. Since 1994, she has specialized in Investments and the Self Storage Industry. Her area of expertise includes Real Estate Acquisition, Asset Disposition, Development and Institutional Representation.
She is a CCIM whose other professional affiliations include CIREI, METRO –BCA, CEA, and IREOBA. Linda was the founder and President of the Northern New Jersey CCIM District, served on the Board of Directors of the newly merged New York/Northern New Jersey CCIM and as well as on the board for CCIM NY Metro. Over the past ten years Linda has also served on the Board of Directors of IOREBA: Industrial and Office Real Estate Brokers Association. She is also a member of the New Jersey, New York, and the National Self Storage Association. Presently serving on the Board of Directors for NJSSA
Her achievements include: the designation of CEA, CRS, GRI and a Certified Exchange Advisor for her clients performing 1031 Exchanges.
In August of 2003, she left a firm specializing in corporate real estate to open her own company and boutique Real Estate firm, LC Realty. The client list is comprised of many local and nationally recognized names in both the private and public sector. She is an affiliate Broker of the Argus Self Storage Sales Network which is located in Denver Co, whose expertise is in Self Storage sales and acquisitions.
Linda is licensed in New York, New Jersey & Florida
LC Realty’s mission is to provide real estate owners, investors and users a successful direction in achieving better results, with effective support and guidance. We are a brokerage firm which strives to provide the highest quality of customer service. Our goal is to assist clients to make sound real estate decisions by providing them with the knowledge of the latest market conditions.
LC Realty, as part of the Argus Self Storage Sales Network, offers a wide range of services which include valuations, investment analysis, due diligence, feasibility studies, market studies, and specialized consulting services.
In the personal service business of real estate brokerage, LC Realty has found that our business and personal success is directly related to how well we keep our commitments to our clients. We work very hard not only for our clients but also for our own satisfaction of a job well done.
Summary of Qualifications & Professional Affiliations
Real Estate Marketing, Management, and Consulting Professional with more than twenty eight years of progressive experience in the organization, initiation, and administration of efforts supporting business and individual activities in the marketing, acquisition, land, and development of commercial, industrial, and Self Storage. Career in real estate supplemented and reinforced by successful entrepreneurial/managerial efforts in food/ice cream distribution and retail business development. She holds Broker’s Licenses in New Jersey, New York & Florida and Professional Designations such as Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), Certified Exchange Advisor (CEA) Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), and Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI). An effective advisor, communicator, and negotiator with a blend of analytical, interpersonal, and managerial skills, supplemented by the unique ability to coordinate complex business details and gain cooperation of multiple decision-makers in consummating business transactions.
Career highlighted by experience and achievement in the following areas:
Real Estate Acquisition & Development
Considerable experience in providing consulting and advisory services to franchises, businesses, and individuals relative to the acquisition and development of self storage and commercial real estate.
- Research sites for acquisition and/or development and conduct analyses to determine feasibility of proposed transactions, investigating properties in question to determine suitability, valuation, and potential legal/regulatory impediments…
- Assist clients in securing sites for development through purchase or leasing transactions with individuals, business entities, and municipalities…
- Communicate and coordinate with municipal, county, and state agencies in researching, identifying, and/or assisting in the resolution of a broad array of issues relating to zoning, occupancy, site planning, sub-division, ECRA, wetlands, sewers/septic systems, stream encroachment, and traffic, including assisting/assemblages of owners in conversion of property to office, medical or retail use, self storage and builder/developers in various issues pertaining to sites for commercial development …
Diversified experience in analyzing market conditions and specifics of proposed real estate transactions to determine profit potential.
- Collect, catalogue, and update market study, demographic, employment, construction, development, public utility, regulatory, and environmental planning data for selected geographical areas to assist in investment planning and decision making.
- Assess and project income and expenses associated with proposed investments.
- Investigate and evaluate factors affecting valuation of properties, applying knowledge in real estate appraisal.
Real Estate Marketing
Significant background in organizing and administering self storage, commercial, retail, and land sales and leasing efforts.
- Research local market conditions to establish price mix, structural design, and amenities required for profitable real estate development, serving as project coordinator for commercial and self storage sites.
- Develop, distribute, and/or place advertising and promotional materials to develop sources of qualified Investors, buyers/tenants for available properties…
- Conceptualize and establish innovative programs to assist purchasers in securing mortgage financing…
- Negotiate terms and conditions of listing, sales, and/or leasing agreements, communicating with investors, buyers/lessors, attorneys, accountants, property managers, and other professionals…
- Achieved Broker level and completed CCIM, CRS and GRI education, and Certified Exchange Advisor.
- New Jersey Self Storage Association
- New York Self Storage Association
- National Self Storage Association
- Northern New Jersey CCIM District-Founder and President
- Past Director of New York / Northern New Jersey CCIM Chapter
- Previously on the Board of Directors for CCIM Metro NY
- CCIM – Certified Commercial Investment Member
- Tri-State Board of Realtors
- IOREBA – Industrial Office Real Estate Brokers Association
- CIREI – Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute
- METRO-BCA – Community Builders Association of New Jersey
- CEA – Certified Exchange Advisor